Auto Dealers Insurance
As an auto dealer, you know the obvious risks: the value of your business sits vulnerable, on display in showrooms and open lots all day and all night.
But does your auto dealers insurance policy also consider the liability inherent in doing business, having employees, and the exposure that comes from of hundreds of people visiting your lot each month? Not to mention, the very real possibility one of them is just out for a quick injury or omission claim against you?
Not to mention claims arising from buyers who give (accidentally, or on purpose) false information to secure a vehicle, which can be just as devastating to your business as a theft or damage to your inventory.
Since every business is unique. Our Carriers considers various aspects of your particular business to create your business policy, designed to match your business needs.
What does the policy cover?
An auto dealer insurance policy may include coverage such as:
- Property damage and bodily injury – covers possible damage from lot and garage-related operations
- Garage keepers – covers damage to autos and property left by customers
- Garage-owned autos – covering damage to garage-owned autos on the lot or stored
- Owned autos – providing protection for claims arising out of ownership and disagreements
- Hired autos – protect vehicles you or your employee rent or borrow for business purposes
- Non-owned autos – cover your partners, employees or members of households using vehicles for your business or personal affairs
- Temporary substitute autos – protect your owned autos in case they are disabled and you must use a temporary vehicle
- Newly acquired autos – protect new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
Some Carriers offer your business coverages at great rates, including:
- Defective Product and Faulty Work Coverage to protect the products and work performed by your shop should the work or parts result in an accident that causes property damage to your customer’s vehicle (broadened garage liability coverage)
- Customer Autos Actual Loss Sustained to cover the amount of the actual loss of a customer’s vehicle, regardless of the dollar limit.
You can save by writing this coverage in conjunction with a business property policy for your business.
Worried about costs?
Don’t be. Auto dealers insurance is some of the most affordable protection available coverages ranging from owners of new and used car sales dealerships. There is an affordable way to eliminate some of the risks associate with holding an expansive inventory of garaged or open lot vehicles.
Why We're Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. Let us help you with your insurance needs for your businesses and people we know and care about. That means looking for ways, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
We offer more than just a policy
Let us show you what we can do for you today!
Call us at 956-794-9700 or get a quote on this page.