Create a Lifeline that will Last a Lifetime
We know you can’t put a dollar amount on your family, but you can insure their future is protected. And though costs are a real concern for most people considering life insurance, it never costs as much as you think—especially if your family ever has to use it.
It happens more often that you think…
After running multiple tests, doctors conclude you have an incurable medical condition that may affect the length of life you have remaining.
A million thoughts race through your head. You’re unsure what to do or who to call. Your first priority is your family and who will look after their well-being when you’re gone. Will you might be asking yourself:
- How will your spouse stay afloat with all the debt accrued?
- Who will save for your children’s college fund?
- Where will your family be without you?
Or will you be thinking instead of how you will choose to spend whatever time you have left with them—secure in the fact you have a precisely calculated policy to cover your debt, funeral costs, and a legacy to your family?
There’s no way we can convince you the peace of mind you can experience just knowing your family will be cared for if they lose you.
Recognizing everyone’s situation is unique, which means there are two types of life insurance policies to choose from:
- Term life policies are set up to cover you for a specific period of time. The most common term policies cover for fifteen to twenty years. Depending on the age of insured, premiums start out dirt cheap and increase in costs with your age. Some Term life policies even offer the option to convert to a whole life policy when the policy is set to expire.
- Whole life or Universal life insurance covers the insured for the course of their life, even if you live to be 100 years old! An advantage of a universal life policy is that the policy builds cash value that you may borrow against in times of need.
No matter the situation, it is important to know what type of policy best suits your needs, the amount of coverage desired, and most importantly, who the beneficiary will be.
Let us help you learn more about purchasing a life insurance policy.
Why We're Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. Let us help you with your insurance needs for your businesses and people we know and care about. That means looking for ways, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
We offer more than just a policy
Let us show you what we can do for you today!
Call us at 956-794-9700 or get a quote on this page.