Enrolling into Medicare is a big shift for many people. The choices, costs, amount of information can make decisions more difficult. We want to help you understand it, as well as the effects of each decision you make about which choices to pick.
Medicare covers a wide range of medical services. But Medicare is not free and does not cover everything.
With Medicare, you will pay for a portion of your expenses. What you pay will depend on the type of coverage you have.
These choices include:
- Original Medicare (Parts A & B)
- A Private Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C)
- A Prescription Drug Plan (Part D)
- Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
What you pay will also depend on where you receive services and if you have other forms of insurance coverage.
- Premiums – The monthly amount you pay for Part B, your Medicare Advantage Plan, Part D and/or a Medicare Supplement plan.
- Deductibles – The amount you must spend before Medicare pays. For instance, if you had a covered hospital stay in 2016, under Part A, you would have paid $1,288 before Medicare paid any charges. A Medicare Supplement could prevent that charge and cover what Part A did not.
- Copayments / Coinsurance – You may have to pay a portion of the costs of a covered drug or service. This is called a copayment, or coinsurance, and is sometimes called cost sharing.
Many people choose to buy a Medicare Supplement plan, to cover expenses Original Medicare does not cover. These plans can be an affordable way to protect against unforeseen expenses, especially when you’re on a fixed income.
Our licensed insurance agents can help you with the details you need to make an informed decision. Let us help explain all about Medicare, and present you with the facts.
Why Choose Us?
We support a variety of choices and insurance carriers. Our main goal is to help you.
We offer more than just a policy
Let us show you what we can do for you today!
Call us at 956-794-9700 or get a quote at www.falconsure.biz