As a restaurateur, you know there are many ingredients needed to run a successful business. And restaurant ownership is challenging enough, without having to worry about food spoilage caused by equipment breakdown, fire damage, and employee or customer injuries onsite.
Restaurant insurance helps protect you from the risks you face as a restaurant owner so you can put your focus where it belongs: your food, your customers, and providing a great experience.
Adequate restaurant insurance can help reduce exposing your restaurant to unneeded risk, and ensures your restaurant is ready to do business with all-in-one property insurance, liability insurance, worker's comp, vehicle insurance and business interruption insurance.
Who Needs Restaurant Insurance?
Food service businesses including:
- Bar Insurance
- Café Insurance
- Cafeteria Insurance
- Catering Insurance
- Diner Insurance
- Deli Insurance
- Food Delivery Insurance
- Fast Food Insurance
- Pizza Restaurant Insurance
- Lounge Insurance
Some restaurants require specialized coverages for the types of business you own.
What’s covered in a restaurant insurance policy?
There are typically three important areas to making a solid restaurant insurance plan. These coverages include:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) which protects restaurants through general liability property insurance, loss of income coverage and more. It may also provide protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from customers slipping on a wet floor, or building damage from fire, or lawsuits and other business related risks.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance can help cover medical costs and a portion of lost wages for employees who become sick or are injured on the job.
- Business Crime insurance protects you from losses both within and outside your restaurant from employee theft, robbery and forgery.
- Restaurant Vehicles may also need to be covered in some cases.
Worried about the cost?
Our Agency offers insurance options for restaurants like yours. The cost for restaurant insurance is one of the best reasons not to delay: you won't believe how inexpensive it is to protect your investment.
We have everything you need right here, including:
- Payment options to help spread out your payments so you can manage your cash flow
- Coverage for temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Coverage options for the specific risks of your restaurant type
- Agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for special events
- Fast and simple online quotes, or helpful agents
Why We're Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. Let us help with your insurance needs for your businesses and people we know and care about. That means looking for ways, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
We offer more than just a policy
Let us show you what we can do for you today!
Call us at 956-794-9700 or get a quote on this page.